[DeTomaso] New Member looking for perfect 1971 Red/Black Pre L Pantera

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Wed Jan 28 12:02:28 EST 2015

He will certainly be able to tell you what not to find.
(rust, corrosion and terrible mechanics)
dave

--
Dave Londry
Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)
davel at emspace.com

604 589 9183 phone/fax
6O4 72l 2278 cell
Skype:embeddedspaces

-------------- next part --------------

   [1][1][3]http://www.forza-mag.com/issue...?page=1#.VHv5Covv36k
[...]

   [cid:[[4]2]2DDA7171-9D84-4A71-8C14-99797D8496F8 at charter.com]
   [cid:[[5]3]48111760-1EA2-4AED-BB73-60998D35E41F at charter.com]
   Robert W. Garven Jr.
   [2][[6]4]robertgarven at earthlink.net

References

   1. [5][7]http://www.forza-mag.com/issues/139/articles/passion-play?page=1#.VH
v5C
ovv36k
   2. [6][8]mailto:robertgarven at earthlink.net

To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the
links above.