[DeTomaso] Diamond Racing Wheels F/S - in time for TWS meet

davek detomaso.pantera at verizon.net
Wed Jan 28 11:57:00 EST 2015

   Hi Jerry,
   If you're planning to run racing tires, you might consider 16" for the
   front. There are widely available 23.5" tall race tires from Goodyear,
   Avon and others - same tire as used on many race Panteras.
   I have a set of (3) 16" x 10" Diamond Racing wheels that I'd like to
   sell if you're interested. These were built specifically to fit a
   "narrow body" Pantera while giving maximum clearance for brake
   calipers.
   Forreference, attached is a picture of my 16a x 11a Gotti wheels as
   used on a non-flaredPantera. So you can see from the picture how they
   fit. (The front wheels picturedhave a 7.5a backspacing). The Diamond
   wheels have a 7.0 backspacing so will be 0.5a narrower inboard
   andoutboard (total 1a narrower) but with the exact same offset as the
   Gottis in the picture.
   (Also for reference, I've attached a photo showing the 7.5" backspacing
   for the 16" x 11" wheels.)
   My wheels are all new. One box hasn't even been opened (see attached
   picture).
   These are part of Diamond's "Pro Series" wheels. Price per wheel on
   Diamond's website is $124 for a 16" x 10".
   (see http://www.diamondracingwheels.com/index.php/racing-wheels/pro-ser
   ies )
   I'd sell all (3) of my wheels for the price of one -  $124. And with no
   4-6 week waiting period ;-)
   And in case the attachments don't go through, or if you want to see
   additional pictures, they are posted
   here http://s1365.photobucket.com/user/Blaze66LM/slideshow/Pantera%20Wh
   eels
   Dave
To get ready for the TWS meet I am going to purchase a set of Bassett wheel.  I
have a narrow body 73 that I am going to take.  I need the specs for a set of 15
 inch wheels, 2, 8 inches wide for the front and 2, 10 inches wide for the back.
  I know the bolt pattern but not the back space.  How should I spec the wheels
to Bassett?The next question about back space would be - Is the back space for t
he back of a narrow body car with 10 inch wheels the same as the back space for
the front of a wide body GT5 for 10 inch wheels?  Was trying to get a set of 15
x 10 that would also double as front wheels for my GT5 so I would only have to b
uy a set of 2, 15 x 13s to make up a set for the GT5.Also, I thought that the wh
eels were available in gold.  I don't remember if gold is just a special request
 or not.  Plus they seem to have gone up in price substantially since the last t
ime I looked.Any help is always appreciated.jerry knotts