[DeTomaso] Bassett wheels

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Wed Jan 28 10:38:56 EST 2015

To get ready for the TWS meet I am going to purchase a set of Bassett
wheel.  I have a narrow body 73 that I am going to take.  I need the
specs for a set of 15 inch wheels, 2, 8 inches wide for the front and 2,
10 inches wide for the back.  I know the bolt pattern but not the back
space.  How should I spec the wheels to Bassett?

The next question about back space would be - Is the back space for the
back of a narrow body car with 10 inch wheels the same as the back space
for the front of a wide body GT5 for 10 inch wheels?  Was trying to get
a set of 15 x 10 that would also double as front wheels for my GT5 so I
would only have to buy a set of 2, 15 x 13s to make up a set for the GT5.

Also, I thought that the wheels were available in gold.  I don't
remember if gold is just a special request or not.  Plus they seem to
have gone up in price substantially since the last time I looked.

Any help is always appreciated.
jerry knotts