[DeTomaso] New Member looking for perfect 1971 Red/Black Pre L Pantera

Robert W. Garven Jr. robertgarven at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 28 02:59:59 EST 2015

Dear POCA members,

I would like to introduce myself, I am Robert Garven and live in Ventura, CA. I have had an award winning 1975 Ferrari 308 GT4 Ferrari for the last 20 years and
I have decided I wanted to add a Pantera to my garage!  I have alway wanted one and hopefully there is one out there for me! Here is an article on my car that
was in the magazine Forza. I have done all the work on this car myself, but now looking for a car that someone else has sorted out as I want a very nice car I drive.

http://www.forza-mag.com/issue...?page=1#.VHv5Covv36k <http://www.forza-mag.com/issues/139/articles/passion-play?page=1#.VHv5Covv36k>

I just joined POCA and hoping the members here might know of a car available and help me locate the Pantera of my dreams. I have done quite a bit of research and
looked at many cars but have not found the right one yet.

I am looking for the nicest 1971 Pre L Red/Black Pantera available. I would consider other cars but hope to find a car just like this one online with no front vents and a
flat trunk. My preference is for originality but tasteful upgrades and or mechanical updates such as engine mods, cooling updates, SS cooling tubes and water tanks,
and of course updated chassis strut bars, etc are acceptable and are even desired.  I even like the painted engine bays but not looking for a wildly modified car. I love the
simplicity and beauty of the design and would love a car like the one I found pictures of online. I am searching all over and have a few leads, and have a few very kind friends
looking also, but finding the right car will not be easy and I hoped that by this email someone here can help, so I can become a part of your community.

Sincerely,

Rob

Robert W. Garven Jr.
robertgarven at earthlink.net

[...]