[DeTomaso] Brake Master Cylinder Pushrod Length?

Mike Reilly reillyms at live.com
Mon Jan 26 11:16:32 EST 2015

Thanks Pat.  Just wanted to double check with folks to ensure I wasn't crazy.   I had planned to shorten the 6" pushrod but it will take some effort as one end has the larger diameter flat surface facing the booster and the other end has the threaded adjustment piece facing the master.  I might need to find a machine shop to help me or locate a stock 4.750in pushrod.   Anyone have a spare stock pushrod they are willing to part with?  Thanks, Mike