[DeTomaso] NPC, but it's a Ford!

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 20:59:10 EST 2015

Chuck,

Maybe not so exciting and less hard on tires, but another Ford started today.
First time startup and it lives.

Now for Weber tuning.

http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/kirbyschrader/Pantera/racecar%20engine/index.html <http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/kirbyschrader/Pantera/racecar%20engine/index.html>

Damned phone ran out of memory… Now that I’ve deleted all those Rolling Stones albums, I have 3GB free.
Larger movie next time.
:-)

Regards,
Kirby