[DeTomaso] New Tires a Challenge - Follow up

Robert Stroj npdrs at maui.net
Sat Jan 24 16:42:02 EST 2015

I bought about a year ago at discounttiredirect.com Nitto NT-01, 235/40-17
for the front Campy-clone 8x17 and 315/35-17 for the rear campy-clone 11x17
wheels.
Did not mount them yet, but they seem to be really good match; front
diameter being 24.4 and rear 25.4 should look right on the car.
I know they might wear pretty quick, but at just $844 for the whole set they
should offer plenty of grip!

Cheers, Robert