[DeTomaso] 17" wheel choices for flared car on budget

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 12:07:45 EST 2015

That is a nice looking Pantera, apart from the wheels....... Tell him not to cheap out as new wheels will make or break that car.
I don't think there will be much off the shelf with the deep dish offset/bacskpace to suit a wide body outside of the Pantera vendors.
Kodiak Motorsports; this is what I have on my GT5 and I purchased a second (slightly different style) set during a group buy for my GP4 conversion http://www.kodiakmotorsports.com/
Fikse Wheels (now owned by Kodiak); John Taphorn has Fikse wheels on his GT5 Pantera and I have always been rather taken with them as they have softer edges than the Kodiak range. http://www.fikse.com/
Julian