[DeTomaso] Looking for one BBS wheel center and barrels

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 07:36:41 EST 2015

I am looking for one original BBS wheel center for a Pantera  with the
following characteristics :
- new or second hand, 5 holes, model E50 ( or E501 ) 114,3 millimeters
between wheel nuts, for 15 inch wheels ( or 16 ), 20 bolts ( see picture )
I am also looking for  15, 16 and 17 inch BBS aluminium inner and outside
barrels in different sizes ( 5, 5 1/2, 6, 6 1/2, 7 and 7 1/2 size, 20 holes
)
Thank you !
Patrick
Candy 2862, ADA 9628