[DeTomaso] 351C Mechanical Fuel Pump

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Tue Jan 20 16:32:39 EST 2015

Dear Boyd,

                  The pump is made by Power Products.   The tech guy said that they have done business with PP for some time and they don’t have any problems with their products.  He said that the website picture is indeed the wrong picture.  The PP 351C pump is indeed a copy of the hipo Holley fuel pump.   So, it may be a Taiwan or Chinese  copy of the Holley pump, but I *think* that CP is a reputable vendor and there is a dearth of other options except for plain vanilla stock made in Mexico Carter fuel pumps or the Mc Robb Performance way high performance pumps  (    a range of…$20 to $300 ! ) , so this is one of the *few* options out there.

                                       Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles