[DeTomaso] Barrett-Jackson Ring Bros Panteras

Michael Cox coxmichaelt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 20:53:05 EST 2015

> Tony said:
> So I agree Richard owes us, but $330k seems a crazy price for it.  Would
have guessed $180k.

Someone mentioned they thought this was a charity car, I'm not sure of
that. Other charity car
are noted as that on the docket - check out #2501:

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1950-GENERAL-MOTORS-FUTURLINER-PARADE-OF-PROGRESS-TOUR-BUS-178574

We can hate it all we want, we aren't necessarily the target audience.
While I was
standing next to the car lots of people were taking pictures and giving it
lots of
positive comments. I do think it looks better in person, even he agrees the
interior
needs help. I did overhear people talking about the "cool yelllow Pantera"
in other
areas of the arena so some people like it.

If only we were going to be having a large Pantera gathering in Texas we
could give
him an invite to show him how awesome our cars really are...

   --mike