[DeTomaso] International Orders for POCA Custom Polo Shirts

POCA Store pocastore at outlook.com
Mon Jan 19 20:07:37 EST 2015

If you live in Canada and would like to purchase a polo from the POCA Apparel Siteyou will have to email our supplier directly to  zane at zomedesign.com. Please include in your email:The style of the shirtcolor car you  wantcolor shirt you wantshipping address, email address, and phone numberZome Design will send you an invoice the next day via email.
If you are outside North America and would like to place an order, place your order at the website anduse the POCA Store address as the shipping address and pay for your order. The store address is:
POCA StoreP.O.Box 70921Pasadena, CA91117
 When I receive your shirt I will invoice you via Paypal and ship your shirt to you. Please email me to let me know you ordered.
The store site is http://www.estoresbyzome.com/poca.php?p_type=POCA%20Apparel&p_typeid=12271
or contact pocastore at outlook.com
Thanks,Josette