[DeTomaso] 351C Mechanical Fuel Pump

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Mon Jan 19 20:05:58 EST 2015

Dear Forum,

                   I found a hipo mechanical fuel pump for the Cleveland
engine in Competition Products catalog.   See the link below if you're in
need of a hipo pump.

http://www.competitionproducts.com/Power-Products-High-Performance-Mechanica
l-Fuel-Pump/productinfo/PVT29-4306/#.VL2pWeGKXIU

                                              Warmest regards, Chuck Engles