[DeTomaso] Barrett-Jackson Ring Bros Panteras

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Mon Jan 19 14:36:53 EST 2015

He made his money in the printing business, which he sold.
Fast and Loud pays him $50,000 per episode.
He openly states that the Bar & Grill is money loser, but the T-shirt sales
make it suffer able.
I think he makes some money on the cars, but I wouldn't call it a fortune,
but they justify the show existence.
The has a deal with Dodge as a spokeperson, I would estimate that in the
high 6 figures.

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   He made his money in the printing business, which he sold.
   Fast and Loud pays him $50,000 per episode.
   He openly states that the Bar & Grill is money loser, but the T-shirt
   sales
   make it suffer able.
   I think he makes some money on the cars, but I wouldn't call it a
   fortune,
   but they justify the show existence.
   The has a deal with Dodge as a spokeperson, I would estimate that in
   the high 6 figures.
   Michael Shortt

   On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 1:45 PM, L GRAY <[1]tipo874a at msn.com> wrote:

     A  A Actually the convertible was from the show "Nash Bridges"
     Leslie A. Gray

   <[1][3]edducati at mac.com>
   >A  A wrote:
   >
   >A  A  A I believe the proceeds for Ring Bros went to charity so those
   are
   >A  A  A usually on a different level then a car that is not for
   charity. I
   >A  A  A remember Don Johnson's convertible challenger with a 318 went
   for
   >A  A  A $500,000 because it was for charity. It was from the Miami
   Vice
   >A  A  A show.
   >A  A  A Ed
   >A  A  A Sent from my iPhone 5
   >>> On Jan 19, 2015, at 09:43, Boyd Casey <[2][4]boyd411 at gmail.com>
   >>A  A  A wrote:
   >>
   >> AA  A I smell a rat! Richard Rawlings doesn't seem to be a big fan
   >A  A  A of
   >> AA  A Panteras (if past shows are to be believed) but then again
   >A  A  A this is not
   >> AA  A really a Pantera!. He also seems to be driven by only one
   >A  A  A thing and
   >> AA  A that is Profit! How he expects to make a profit on a $330,000
   >A  A  A custom
   >> AA  A car that used to be a pantera is beyond my ability to
   >A  A  A comprehend. It
   >> AA  A reminds me of a shill transaction. For those of you who have
   >A  A  A not had a
   >> AA  A A lot of experience at auctions of dealing with scam artists,
   >A  A  A a shill
   >> AA  A is someone at an auction who is running up the bids for the
   >A  A  A benefit of
   >> AA  A the seller or the auction house. I have no evidence just a gut
   >A  A  A feeling
   >> AA  A hat this whole thing stinks and doesn't seem to make sense
   >A  A  A except as a
   >> AA  A ploy to build up a perception that the market value for this
   >A  A  A particular
   >> AA  A car or ring Bros creations is higher then one would expect and
   >A  A  A this
   >> AA  A sale could be used to help establish a record or base line to
   >A  A  A establish
   >> AA  A a market value. Any one else think it's odd? or am I just
   >A  A  A getting
   >> AA  A Paranoid and or cynical?
   >> AA  A Boyd
   >>
   >> AA  A On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 10:02 AM, Robert Pink
   >> AA  A <[1][3][5]robpink2012 at gmail.com> wrote:
   >>
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  A Yep it was bought by Richard Rawlings from the Fast
   >A  A  A and Loud TV
   >> AA  AA  A showA
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  A On Saturday, January 17, 2015, James coyne
   >> AA  AA  A <[1][2][4][6]tecnosound at hotmail.com>
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  A wrote:
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  AAA  A AAAA  A I see that the Fabulous Ring Brothers
   >A  A  A Pantera "ADRNLN"
   >> AA  AA  A sold for
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  AAA  A AAAA  A $330,000.00
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  AAA  A AAAA  A From:
   >A  A  A [2][3][5][7]ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  AAA  A AAAA  A To: [3][4][6][8]detomaso at poca.com
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  AAA  A AAAA  A Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 22:40:42 -0500
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  AAA  A AAAA  A Subject: [DeTomaso] FW:
   Barrett-Jackson
   [mailto:[4][5][7][9]ian351 at comcast.net]
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  AAA  A Sent: Friday, January 16, 2015 10:18 PM
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  AAA  A To: 'DeTomaso Mail List'
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  AAA  A Subject: Barrett-Jackson Panteras
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  AAA  A There are 6 Panteras at barrett-Jackson this
   >A  A  A year.AAAA  One
   >> AA  AA  A sold
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  AAA  A yesterday for
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  AAA  A $77,000 and two sold today one for $55,000 the
   >A  A  A other for
   >> AA  AA  A $123,000.
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  A
   >> AA  AA  A A
   >A  A
   A [1][5][6][8][10]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1
   972
   >A  A  A -
   >> AA  AA  A DE-TO
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  AAA  A MASO-PANTERA-1
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  AAA  A 81585
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  A
   >> AA  AA  A A
   >A  A
   A [2][6][7][9][11]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1
   972
   [8][9][11][13]http://poca.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso_poca.com To
   >A  A  A manage
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  AAA  A your
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  AAA  A AAAA  A subscription (change email address,
   >A  A  A unsubscribe, etc.)
   >> AA  AA  A use the
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  AAA  A links
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  AAA  A AAAA  A above.
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  AAA  A References
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  AAA  A AAAA  A 1.
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  A
   >> AA  AA  A A
   >A  A
   A [9][10][12][14]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/19
   72-
   >A  A  A DE
   >> AA  AA  A -TOMAS
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  AAA  A O-PANTERA-1
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  AAA  A AAAA  A 2.
   >> AA  AA  A AAA  A
   >> AA  AA  A A
   >A  A
   A [10][11][13][15]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1
   972
   [13][15][17]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-D
   [14][16][18]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-D
   [16][18][20]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-D
   [17][19][21]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-D
   [19][21][23]http://poca.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso_poca.com

   A [27][29]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-DE-T
   A [28][30]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-DE-T
   >> AA  A 8. mailto:[29][31]DeTomaso at poca.com
   >> AA  10.
   >A  A
   A [31][33]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-DE-T
   OMA
   >A  A  A S
   >> AA  11.
   >A  A
   A [32][34]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-DE-T
   OMA
   >> AA  12. mailto:[33][35]tecnosound at hotmail.com
   >> AA  13.
   >A  A
   A [34][36]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-DE-T
   OMA
   >A  A  A SO-PANTERA-1
   >> AA  14.
   >A  A
   A [35][37]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-DE-T
   OMA
   >A  A  A SO-PANTERA-1
   >> AA  15. [36][38]http://poca.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso_poca.com
   >> AA  16.
   >A  A
   A [37][39]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-DE-T
   OMA
   >A  A  A SO-PANTERA-1
   >> AA  17.
   >A  A
   A [38][40]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-DE-T
   OMA

   [59]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-DE-TOMA
   [60]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-DE-TOMA
   [62]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-DE-TOMA
   [63]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-DE-TOMA
   [71]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-DE-TO
   [72]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-DE-TO
   [75]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-DE-TOMAS
   [76]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-DE-TOMA
   >A  33. mailto:[77]tecnosound at hotmail.com
   >A  34.
   [78]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-DE-TOMASO-
   PANTERA-1
   >A  35.
   [79]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-DE-TOMASO-
   PANTERA-1
   >A  36. [80]http://poca.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso_poca.com
   >A  37.
   [81]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-DE-TOMASO-
   PANTERA-1
   >A  38.
   [82]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1972-DE-TOMASO-
   PANTERA-1
   >A  39. mailto:[83]DeTomaso at poca.com
   >A  41. mailto:[85]DeTomaso at poca.com

     etc.) use the links above.

   use the links above.

   --
   Michael L. Shortt
   Savannah, Georgia
   [92]michael at michaelshortt.com
   912-232-9390
   privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified
   communication is strictly prohibited.A  Please reply to the sender that
   you
   have received this message in error, then delete it.A  Thank you