[DeTomaso] New Ford GT Twin Turbo V6

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Fri Jan 16 08:09:50 EST 2015

Not sure about the eco name either, I have picked up that will deliver
600hp to the ground through a 7 speed manual and the engine weighs 410 lbs.
A stock Cleveland weighs 550 lbs by comparison.  Of course, there are other
ways to lose 140 pounds, dump the copilot and all the crap in the trunks.
I do like way it sounds, but not better than how mine sounds.
Regardless, over a stock Pantera, it would deliver 2.5 times more power to
the ground and be 140 lbs lighter.

Michael