[DeTomaso] NPC: Wining about getting old

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 21:35:07 EST 2015

I'm pretty tough on the begging thing usually, because of the stories and fakers, those who will spend what you give them on vices. But on one of my last trips I came across a young man claiming he and his friends hadn't had anything to eat all day. I walked past them and went into the restroom. On my way back to the car, I decided to get a hamburger for the road. All at once I found my self buying extra hamburgers. I gave the sack to them on my way back to the car.......I couldn't ignore them, but was going to make sure it was food my money bought.
Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )