[DeTomaso] NPC: Wining about getting old

Mark Charlton pantera01826 at rogers.com
Thu Jan 15 12:36:44 EST 2015

Sean,

Yeah, you are just a kid, so it’s understandable that you don’t take good care of yourself! ;-)  I’m not much older, but I am not much different either.

One suggestion I can make (beyond the other excellent ones already presented) is to consider using a “Barrier Cream”. Note that there are many types of barrier cream and some are water-resistant as well. I prefer ones that can be washed off with soap & water. To use them, you apply to your hands as you would a hand lotion, work into all of the pores, crevices and around/under fingernails. Let it dry a few minutes, and you’re ready to go. When dry they SHOULD feel as though you have nothing on your hands. I then use some Mechanic’s gloves on top as added protection.

It’s an absolute must when you are changing you plugs 45 minutes before going out for dinner with your wife (or nubile Russian…).

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com