[DeTomaso] NPC: Wining about getting old

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 20:49:46 EST 2015

I am 73, and have entered a new faze in life, medically/anatomically/etc., speaking.  E.g., many times now I may eat only one meal a day, and have several snacks otherwise.  Many aches/pains that a couple of years ago, I would have gone to the ER, or to the doctor at least, and now I just wait and they go away.  I could to on, but not really interesting generally speaking!   --Bill Lewis