[DeTomaso] Photos of the New Polo Shirts

POCA Store pocastore at outlook.com
Wed Jan 14 14:46:40 EST 2015

I've been asked for a picture of the new polo shirts, so here they are!

Men's Polos: $29.95 + shippingWomen's Polos: $29.95 + shippingTall Men's Polos: $31.95 + shippingMen's Polo with Pocket: $32.95 + shipping  This price is good until January 18th, after that they increase by $6.00Check them out and contact me with any questionshttp://www.estoresbyzome.com/poca.php?p_type=POCA%20Apparel&p_typeid=12271