[DeTomaso] Battery charging

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed Jan 14 14:43:17 EST 2015

Bob you are correct, cars need to be driven, but the batteries in question
would only work in a toy car (0.8ah). They do work very well in music stand
LED lights, emergency back up LED lights and all kinds of other projects I
am working on.

The batteries are new surplus from work and I needed to put them to good
use...so I am. Lets see how many would I need for a race car???

Larry (everything need a use) - Cleveland