[DeTomaso] FW: Save Up To 20% On Battery Maintenance

Richard Greenblum Richard at richardgreenblum.com
Wed Jan 14 09:16:52 EST 2015

Couldn't resist sending this considering the recent thread.

Richard
Austin, TX

From:  The Eastwood Company <newsletter at eastwood.com>
Date:  Wednesday, January 14, 2015 8:05 AM
To:  Richard Greenblum <richard at richardgreenblum.com>
Subject:  Save Up To 20% On Battery Maintenance

The Eastwood Company - DO THE JOB RIGHT!
Save Up To 20% On Battery Maintenance! Click here
<http://enews.eastwood.com/q/lTIRwcFFPVoXUFES_sf0qTrSBCVbsPTI9g1Rf6JFOs2OXzl
QlJ2K2PefT>  to view this email in your browser.
PAINTS & COATINGS
<http://enews.eastwood.com/q/kqPwz-YaeOpT_MUcEySY_MuN-NV7oxTbmDc0SyWaPoLHZgm
GzWLid16Iq>   |  WELDING & FABRICATION
<http://enews.eastwood.com/q/ZeIT1fToO1WuSv2Gyw-Ymm4MjqE8h0IW_Vgl-wJoMhSCZ4p
GnJH5cPdne>   |  AUTOBODY
<http://enews.eastwood.com/q/UHUwJvY0uuni0V1Xh4UW9dARnVl7d1_EMSZYU-u03denpu_
GpuLjLd6oH>   |  TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
<http://enews.eastwood.com/q/kedQL5uRlGG-UsmiFLZpVcP43AvrdusFV-m5ZMDRAd8H9yY
GHD97fBKde>   |  CLEARANCE
<http://enews.eastwood.com/q/RP1NTeDu1IWutvcNznGXzFAhFqWrHJM11ZcoGtFuoHPpDJl
GjFY3no5eP>
 <http://enews.eastwood.com/q/tLnLvw2PW6KIcfoVZ-8knGBzugJqd6-O7loH8HEP_dxbrA
7GKEBFQWbpL>
 <http://enews.eastwood.com/q/lcc3JreqqUBBk8VAQgI0cefc9uRSsaW2UClYIgAqos2OGp
KG9AyT6RuIc>
<http://enews.eastwood.com/q/wO7RbcjF6xuLWGEP_xf0P1aSufVbsPTU9g15f6JFOsENXpq
GiJKK2heIO>
Unsubscribe
<http://enews.eastwood.com/q/eOqM4tZlb3BPQ2xKcOLZUX3GpuWpNndS3E-lLVFl5NqUYFg
BnFU18Ej2O>  | Manage Preferences
<http://enews.eastwood.com/q/SAFdtJwnORZ2nesq0F3D3GA0pPOWP1z7jAN6378n-PMeHa7
Gs8llU999A>  | Privacy Policy
<http://enews.eastwood.com/q/EXvTjoppqVRmPbXfn56k6veqDs-U9IaryEOB61upv9g8qaD
GBuaMijg6X> *Expires 1/15/2015 at 12 midnight, EST. Specially priced
merchandise excluded from this offer. Other exclusions may apply.   Cannot
be used on items that are already on sale. Click here
<http://enews.eastwood.com/q/x068MnKkOnU3Da0Ghtg9tFEDt-U2NFzjvY1Fg_pkSNInIT2
GJpBxCcdd0>  for shipping requirements on orders containing hazardous
materials with item numbers ending in "Z' or "ZP." Your restoration project
is our top priority and we guarantee your satisfaction! We're proud of the
products that we sell, the technical knowledge we share, and the friendly
service we provide. If your Eastwood experience is less than 100%
satisfactory, call us toll-free at 800-345-1178‹we promise to make it right.
All offers, specials and discounts are valid on orders placed only through
www.eastwood.com
<http://enews.eastwood.com/q/kqGwn-gaTOVe3MLEEgSY3XtNf6V7oxTimDcVSyWaPoziZ44
GUWLidw6Oq> ‹ not valid on gift certificate purchases, and cannot be
combined with other offers. Limit one coupon per order. Prices and
availability are subject to change without notice. Call to confirm prices
and availability. Eastwood reserves the right to substitute items of greater
value. Errors in typography, descriptions and/or photography are subject to
correction. If you've received this email from a friend, and would like your
own copy, sign up at www.eastwood.com
<http://enews.eastwood.com/q/Vr-MhiLGObsOAsTydpXw75XiyoHxmU5C4F_5XrEG-mae8lU
GpE1z7xQZr> . Eastwood does not sell, trade, share or rent your email
address. ©2015 The Easthill Group, Inc. | The Eastwood Company | 263
Shoemaker Road | Pottstown, PA 19464 | 1.800.343.9353
Follow us:
<http://enews.eastwood.com/q/8YtStVa9ylz3i5hj-9TvE4CLP4RGCqwFE7LHT_g9YCItIvk
Gfg44fiHNY>
<http://enews.eastwood.com/q/o0Ez5wguHqUTea7VXX3jIfvVcRt1BQ8vE0nG3AOuMBBhZXA
GiO__IAfG0>
<http://enews.eastwood.com/q/uUJD7b8ux8fuK1-WNkrCvty51mg7Q0aazwvtrs9uVQl_-l-
Gn9sqZOlTU>
<http://enews.eastwood.com/q/8txLgwaPIrKhHxD2Z_8kJ0KzSoJqd6-07loE8HEP_d6VrRK
GoEQFQnbRt>
<http://enews.eastwood.com/q/9UBI2ydRVNGoayLY6ys9YC5-sF5g0t1T8TLWsqURh0b5BCD
G3URzNlKAU>
<http://enews.eastwood.com/q/8767AcKmk8a8wu8VB7yWwhF2zsQgNeP0HVhJyqGmoNF3rfH
GdG_6YqTR7>
<http://enews.eastwood.com/q/kNidWJNn_VZ14zUm0H3DkXk0qmOWP1zojANZ378n-P4FHgL
GU8KlUj9VN> Share:
<http://enews.eastwood.com/q/79X3Lr6qLDBKgW6YQvI0OQlclURSsaWgUClJIgAqospuGxO
GGAGT68uE9>
<http://enews.eastwood.com/q/9AXUXC6wXPrSLH6RAEs5d5su5eaKZ-TaRzy9sS3wxZIXDJ6
Jj3UgdON4A>

-------------- next part --------------
   Couldn't resist sending this considering the recent thread.
   Richard
   Austin, TX

   Save Up To 20% On Battery Maintenance! [3]Click here to view this email
                              in your browser.

                    [4]PAINTS & COATINGS  |  [5]WELDING &
    FABRICATION  |  [6]AUTOBODY  |  [7]TOOLS & EQUIPMENT  |  [8]CLEARANCE

        [9]Unsubscribe | [10]Manage Preferences | [11]Privacy Policy

    *Expires 1/15/2015 at 12 midnight, EST. Specially priced merchandise
   excluded from this offer. Other exclusions may apply. Cannot be used on
         items that are already on sale. [12]Click here for shipping

     [13]www.eastwood.com-- not valid on gift certificate purchases, and
      cannot be combined with other offers. Limit one coupon per order.
    Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Call to
       confirm prices and availability. Eastwood reserves the right to
    substitute items of greater value. Errors in typography, descriptions
    and/or photography are subject to correction. If you've received this
        email from a friend, and would like your own copy, sign up at
   [14]www.eastwood.com. Eastwood does not sell, trade, share or rent your
                               email address.

    2015 The Easthill Group, Inc. | The Eastwood Company | 263 Shoemaker
                 Road | Pottstown, PA 19464 | 1.800.343.9353

   Follow us:

   [15]Facebook   [16] Twitter      [17] Follow Me on Pinterest

   Share: