[DeTomaso] Reply to all who commented on my letter.

Mark Charlton pantera01826 at rogers.com
Tue Jan 13 12:29:07 EST 2015

Laurie,

I am only catching up on these messages today and admire your clear passion for POCA. I agree that this election was a shambles, but having read Mike’s response, am in agreement with you that we should respect his desire to not re-vote.

There are lessons here for all of us — Members and Executives alike. Hopefully this wake-up call will result, as Mike hopes, in a stronger more active POCA Club.

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com