[DeTomaso] Reply to all who commented on my letter.

davel at emspace.com davel at emspace.com
Tue Jan 13 09:46:36 EST 2015

   You have a lot of heart girl!

   dave

   -------- Original Message --------
   Subject: [DeTomaso] Reply to all who commented on my letter.
   From: Lauri Ferrari via DeTomaso <[1]detomaso at poca.com>
   Date: Tue, January 13, 2015 12:03 am
   To: [2]Detomaso at poca.com
   Dear POCA Members,
   I wish to deeply thank all who responded. I see that Iamnot the only
   one who has acknowledged that something had gone amiss here. Hopefully
   this awareness will improve theClub for the future. Iave been a
   membersince 1998, thus I felt badly to consider resigning and for that
   reason I opted to write a letter instead. In reading MikeDrewas
   response, I have to honor his wishes but I do praise him as an
   honorableand humble gentleman and appreciate his exemplary leadership
   qualities. Additionally I wish to emphasize that I NEVERin any way
   implied that Dr. Chuck Engles did not represent the utmost ofhonesty in
   his role as vote counter. Mybeef is entirely with those members of the
   Board who decided on the changes inballots, changes in timelines,
   voting rules, and also the calculated and falseinformation that the
   Newsletter published prior to the election.
   My very best to all.
   As always I remain sincerely yours,
   Laurie
   use the links above.