[DeTomaso] Reply to all who commented on my letter.

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 00:03:54 EST 2015

Dear POCA Members,
I wish to deeply thank all who responded. I see that I’mnot the only one who has acknowledged that something had gone amiss here.  Hopefully this awareness will improve theClub for the future.  I’ve been a membersince 1998, thus I felt badly to consider resigning and for that reason I opted to write a letter instead.  In reading MikeDrew’s response, I have to honor his wishes but I do praise him as an honorableand humble gentleman and appreciate his exemplary leadership qualities.  Additionally I wish to emphasize that I NEVERin any way implied that Dr. Chuck Engles did not represent the utmost ofhonesty in his role as vote counter.  Mybeef is entirely with those members of the Board who decided on the changes inballots, changes in timelines, voting rules, and also the calculated and falseinformation that the Newsletter published prior to the election.
My very best to all.
As always I remain sincerely yours,
Laurie