[DeTomaso] Ford GT

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 14:52:23 EST 2015

I think they did a great job on the concept, styline and can't wait to see
it in real life.  The video I've seen has some good interior shots that
look amazing.  I'm disappointed in the engine choice, especially when they
have a flat-plane crank 5.2 liter V8 that could be boosted just as well.
Also, the cabin necks down and I wonder how comfortable it will be!