[DeTomaso] Pantera Sitings

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 14:33:05 EST 2015

Thanks for the kind words about the site Brent.  The webring redirect is quite an annoyance, and results in no additional traffic.  It originally appeared as a set of link buttons at the bottom of each page of my site to make it easier for folks to search Panteras or bounce between Pantera websites, but the the DT Webring recently made a change to their code which now hijacks the site. I need to remove all the webring code to stop this annoying behavior.  Thanks for the reminder.
Cheers!Garth