[DeTomaso] Pantera Sitings

Richard Greenblum Richard at richardgreenblum.com
Mon Jan 12 11:00:28 EST 2015

If anyone is still tracking Pantera sitings in TV shows, I saw two this
weekend.  Lucky for me, my cable provider carries "Me TV" which runs the
shows of my generation (I'm 60 this year).  This weekend I saw two shows
with Panteras in the background only.

Streets of San Francisco, "The Most Deadly Species" had a silver Pre-L
parked in front of "Steve Keller's" condo, before 44 minutes into the show.

Rockford Files, "In Pursuit of Carol Thorne" also had a car parked on the
street, this time an Orange L.

Richard
Austin, TX