[DeTomaso] My my my goose for auction

Jeff Cobb jeffcobb1 at me.com
Fri Jan 9 20:27:33 EST 2015

Sorry to say but this has to be one of the tackiest Mangustas ever.
Shag carpet, Dukes of Hazard county music spray painted silver mufflers, super sized hood emblem and self-serving ”I need love” script on the side upsets one of the most beautiful cars in the world.
Did the owner not understand that its sexy shape and unique history says it all.
Lets hope it can sell for what is assumed.
This car needs some love and a makeover.

Jeff Cobb