[DeTomaso] Pantera cockpit ventilation

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Wed Jan 7 18:28:07 EST 2015

Yes, my main complaint is that if you have your heater set to comfortable (through the dash/defroster vents) with the fresh air "on", when you turn the fan off you're presented an air flow decided by vehicle speed of ambient air un-conditioned by the heater box. But to fix that you'd have to enclose the whole fan cages on both sides. :-)

Tomas