[DeTomaso] Angled Master Cylinder? Also request for front trunk picture

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 16:38:41 EST 2015

I'm installing a pedal spacer that pushes the stock master cylinder too far
forward (hits the front lid).  I've got one of the IPSCO master cylinder
adapters and am told there are GM master cylinders that are angled down
which will help with clearance.  Anyone know a year/make/model or part
number for such a master cylinder?

Also does anyone have (or can take) a picture of the front trunk area
showing the stock master cylinder and line routing to the proportioning
valve?  I've searched photos on the web but it seems most cars no longer
have the original master cylinders and those that do don't show the lines
very clearly.  Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan Jones