[DeTomaso] Lori's engine exploded!

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 09:41:31 EST 2015

> Lori's engine exploded! ...all over my driveway:

In an attempt to upstage you, my white Pantera exploded all over my garage
:-)

> Heading to MO soon for a little Dan Jones/Dave McLain love!

Does that mean I can ship my Pantera to Mike And Lori for reassembly?

> If you did this in my driveway today the motor would be covered in 6" of
snow with temps dipping to -21 deg in 48 hours.

You would never want to rebuild an engine in that sort of cold.  "Yeah, a
chap could lose his bearings in weather like this."

Dan Jones

-------------- next part --------------
   > Lori's engine exploded! ...all over my driveway:
   In an attempt to upstage you, my white Pantera exploded all over my
   garage :-)
   > Heading to MO soon for a little Dan Jones/Dave McLain love!
   Does that mean I can ship my Pantera to Mike And Lori for reassembly?
   > If you did this in my driveway today the motor would be covered in 6"
   of snow with temps dipping to -21 deg in 48 hours.
   You would never want to rebuild an engine in that sort of cold.A

   <[1]detomaso at poca.com> wrote:

     ...all over my driveway:
     Nice stock '71 motor with closed chamber heads (no stamping on the
     block so may be a replacement engine?)
     Heading to MO soon for a little Dan Jones/Dave McLain love!
     Mike
     Sent from my iPhone
     etc.) use the links above.

References