[DeTomaso] Lori's engine exploded!

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jan 6 09:35:15 EST 2015

I couldn't tell you if it's supposed to be stamped, but if it is, it's
most likely on the rear of the block just underneath the drivers side head.

The stamping can sometimes be pretty light, and once a few coats of
paint have been applied to the block, you might never see it.

I would venture that most if not all of the early cars were 4-bolt main
with quench heads.

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie