[DeTomaso] Embarcadero Car Show 2014 and Facebook

Michael Cox coxmichaelt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 17:29:30 EST 2015

Ed asks:

> Scared of Facebook? Why? The government spies on everything we do anyway.
lol

When Facebook tracks and stores what I do on their site - OK
When they track and profit from what I do away from their site - Not OK

I use incognito mode for browsing frequently, and I also delete cookies (or
disable cookies
depending on the site).

http://www.wsj.com/articles/what-you-can-do-about-facebook-tracking-1407263246

   --mike

Ps: Just because I can't see them doesn't mean they aren't out to get me
:^)