[DeTomaso] Instrument Lights Upgrade

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 16:43:27 EST 2015

Hi Dan,
Go with green bulbs. White will be too bright, and tend to cast a bluish tint on the gauges.  I bought some cheap white LED bulbs on ebay and found they illuminated all the gauges, including the tach and speedometer, quite well.  For the first time in 11 years I can see the tach and speedo at night!
Anyway, I just bought a set of green LED's because the white has a bluish tint that doesn't look right in our cars.
Cheers!Garth