[DeTomaso] Steering Wheel Re-covering

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sat Feb 28 16:15:46 EST 2015

have you Googled "Steering wheel refinishing or repair" or something like that?

I know there are companies that can fix cracked plastic wheels and replace broken pieces on wood ones so this should be simple

You'll likely have to mail it off and pay as much as a new cheap wheel but it will be worth it to have it the size you want

Jim Oddie