[DeTomaso] Cruise Control on your Pantera?

R.J willibillie at live.de
Sat Feb 28 16:00:55 EST 2015

I installed my first cruise control in a Pantera 25 years ago. At the
meeting in Modena in 1996 many US guys told me, i'm crazy to put
something like this in a Pantera.
I would never drive any car on a longer distance w/o a cruise control.
Ther trick was the speed sensor in the Pantera. It was donated by a Ford
Fieasta and was a bolt in betwen the speedo gear and the cable. Some
cuise controls just take the tach signal. I found on my Longchamp, that
it doesn't work with the  signal with the MSD 8920 module. So i had to
find an electronic speed sensor for the AOD box in the car. It works
successful since i installed it.

Roland Jaeckel