[DeTomaso] DeTomaso brand for sale

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Feb 28 10:31:13 EST 2015

All,

I came across this news article. Thought it might be of interest to some.

Larry
(AGI) Turin, Feb 27 - Hong Kong holding company Ideal Team Venture Ltd. has offered 510,000 euros for the De Tomaso brand.
  The carmaker went bankrupt in 2012. The offer also includes the acquisition of the Deauville prototype, presented at the Geneva International Motor Show in 2012. Swiss-Luxembourgian consortium L3 Holding SA stopped at 500,000 euros, despite being the only bidder to unveil an industrial plan envisaging the intake of 360 workers by 2021. Before the final decision, there remain 10 days during which other offers can be put forward. (AGI) . .

Sent from me using a magic electronic gizmo.