[DeTomaso] Panteras for Rob

Michael Cox coxmichaelt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 15:29:04 EST 2015

Rob - Check with the local CHP office and ask for the VIN verification
officer (if they have one). They will tell you exactly what you need as far
as paper work and possibly any testing you'll need. Things may have changed
since early 2000's and can actually be "enforced" differently at different
offices.

In Los Angeles I know they can take the time to search stolen car databases
and verify the vin on the car. That doesn't mean much on our old cars but
new cars have the vin stamped multiple places.

You shouldn't have any problems but good to know what to expect.

   --mike

> Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 15:36:38 +0000
> From: "Himes, Terry (397C)" <terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov>
> To: Fresno Finches <fresnofinches at aol.com>, "detomaso at poca.com"
>         <detomaso at poca.com>
> Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Panteras for Rob
>
> My experience was EXACTLY the same.  Very Easy.  I bought my Pantera in
Sandy Eggo in 2000.