[DeTomaso] Panteras for Rob

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Feb 27 10:36:38 EST 2015

My experience was EXACTLY the same.  Very Easy.  I bought my Pantera in Sandy Eggo in 2000.
Never ever been hassled.

"Sometimes I think the surest signs that intelligent life
  exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried
  to contact us!"

Terry W. Himes [cid:EF6B0E9D-5064-4097-945E-B42B831DB3BD]
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead
Rosetta/MEX Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261