[DeTomaso] Panteras for Rob

Robert W. Garven Jr. robertgarven at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 27 02:26:47 EST 2015

All,

A question,

If I bought a car out of state, I looked at the DMV and said the car could not be registered unless it had a 50 state emission plate. Does that apply
to early cars? The DMV website seems pretty cut and dry and says no plate no exemption unless a very that dont apply to a regular sale. Just cause
they are smog exempt does not mean they are able to be registered?

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/?1dmy&urile=wcm:path:/dmv_content_en/dmv/pubs/brochures/fast_facts/ffvr29

Rob