[DeTomaso] Great video link from a lurker....

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 12:00:40 EST 2015

Hi guys,

Got this yesterday, from Lee, who isn't currently subscribed to the forum.

He wrote:

=====

Mike,

 I'm getting no response from the generic list e-mail Admin.  Please post
the below link in some fashion.  It's truly worthwhile.  I now monitor the
list via the POCA web site to avoid the scores of daily inbox entries.

 Lee Parker