[DeTomaso] Robs Great Pantera Adventure Search

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 21:45:51 EST 2015

I do not have a sender. My oil pressure gauge is mechanical and it is connected to the block on the front driver’s side.
Just above the oil filter.

Oil temperature sender is located in the front of the pan.

     On Feb 25, 2015, at 19:33, Mike Thomas <[3]mbefthomas at comcast.net>
     [5]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Other-Makes-Pantera-Coupe-1971-detomaso-p
     <[6]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Other-Makes-Pantera-Coupe-1971-detomaso-
[...]
     [7]http://www.ebay.com/itm/321675854303?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2648
     &ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
     <[8]http://www.ebay.com/itm/321675854303?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l264
     8&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT>
     Rob Garven
     I have a question about the list. I keep getting my emails without
     photos just links for them, is that normal. When someone emailed me
     back his reply had my photos attached?
     Ps what is the difference between a ZF-1 & ZF-2
     etc.) use the links above.