[DeTomaso] Panteras Down Under - Tasmania

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed Feb 25 20:25:26 EST 2015

A link sent by the new owners Adrian and Heidi shows former PNW ride of Gary Herrig (he of the Corvette seats) doing the summer show circuit in Tasmania.  Remember, it’s summer for them down there.

Good on ya, mate!  That’s a right bonzer ride you have there!

Mike Thomas

Pres., Panteras Northwest

Yellow ’74 #6328

Subject: Classics

Hi Gary,

            Hope all is well with you guys?

I thought I might share this link with you showing the Pantera http://www.swadeology.com/2015/01/classics-beach-january-2015/

A car enthusiast here writes a blog and goes to a car meet that Heidi and I go to at Sandy Bay once a month. It’s right on the beach hence the name.

Take care

Adrian