[DeTomaso] Timing primer (MSD)

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 11:35:14 EST 2015

Basic stuff up to about 7 min - then it got interesting.  Discussion about springs and weights in an MSD distributor. Lots of "trial and error" i suppose.  I haven't messed with mine...yet...
What do y'all set your total timing to on your Cleveland HiPo engines?
Video 101: How to Set Ignition Timing - OnAllCylinders

|   |
| Video 101: How to Set Ignition Timing - OnAllCylinders  Perhaps this would’ve been a good post for a Throwback Thursday.  |
|  |
| View on www.onallcylinders.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |