[DeTomaso] Robs Great Pantera Adventure Search

Robert W. Garven Jr. robertgarven at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 24 23:58:07 EST 2015

Mike,

Thanks for the info. How hard is it to switch the bumpers. I assume there is bodywork involved…
Has anyone heard of hayden restorations who did this car, the seller does not list the VIN.

These cars with the fancy 351’s how reliable are they. I am assuming it all comes down to who built the motor….

Im trying not to be impulsive. My wife said she liked the black car and that is the first positive thing she
said since I told her she would have to park her miata outside…….. I guess I could bondo the hood vents! :-P

Right now I am including all cars in my search just very partial to the early flat deck lid red cars.  Plus I bought the early
owners manual!  HAAA

Rob