[DeTomaso] Door Handle Story

Henrik Svensson henrik.svensson at intelligo.se
Tue Feb 24 15:55:51 EST 2015

Hi Sean

Thanks for an interesting story, I did the same thing the other day :)

But after my attempt of gluing the plastic house together agian failed miserably I went and bought one for $67.50. Don't ask me what the shipping to Sweden set me back :)

The best thing about ordering from US is that you have to (?) justify the shipping cost by ordering a lot of fun Pantera parts!

Cheers

Henrik