[DeTomaso] Door Handle Story

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 21:53:46 EST 2015

Very cool,

Michael Shortt

-------------- next part --------------
   Very cool,

   Michael Shortt

   On Feb 23, 2015 9:27 PM, "Christopher Kimball"
   <[1]chrisvkimball at msn.com> wrote:

     A  A Excellent!
     A  A Thanks for the cool read.
     A  A Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 18:57:59 -0700
     A  A From: [2]jskeane6 at gmail.com
     A  A To: [3]detomaso at poca.com
     A  A Subject: [DeTomaso] Door Handle Story
     ----
[...]
     Managed
     A  A by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso
     mailing
     A  A list [5]DeTomaso at poca.com
     your
     A  A subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the
     links
     A  A above.