[DeTomaso] De Tomaso Test Drive document... (8MA572)

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 13:01:37 EST 2015

Listers,

Recently I received a document, offered on eBay (Europe) I think that is a "Test Drive" summary for this Mangusta.

I have added it to the registry page for the car.  (See 8MA572)

(If anyone reads Italian you can help by translating it for me.)

This doc may have come from a pile of papers left at the old De Tomaso factory.

If anyone else has papers for their car from the factory, this would make a GREAT addition to the registry.

Not only does it fill in some history on your specific car, but it helps to figure out details on other cars too!

Does anyone else have a "Test Drive" document?

Best Regards,

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp