[DeTomaso] Unhappy motor - looking for suggestions

Bill Moore bill at incendium.com
Mon Feb 23 10:02:00 EST 2015

Here we go .Dynoplus.

Cheers,

Bill Moore
Incendium Supply
Calgary

My first reaction was "I could design a better ignition than that".
And that's clearly BS or a bunch of people would have, and the NASCAR
guys certainly have the $$ to do so.
Unless it's a sponsorship issue??
dave

--
Dave Londry
Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)
davel at emspace.com

604 589 9183 phone/fax
6O4 72l 2278 cell
Skype:embeddedspaces

   Now that's an interesting question Ken.
[...]

     Terry W. Himes  [cid:[3][[14]8]image001.png at 01D04EE9.ADCE0150]
     1. [14]mailto:[[25]19]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
     2. [15]mailto:[[26]20]charlesmccall at gmail.com
     3. [16]mailto:[[27]21]andymay24 at gmail.com
     4. [17]mailto:[[28]22]detomaso at poca.com
     5. [18]mailto:[[29]23]detomaso at poca.com
     6. [19]mailto:[[30]24]mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
     7. [20]mailto:[[31]25]DeTomaso at poca.com
     9. [22]mailto:[[33]27]DeTomaso at poca.com
   use the
   links above.
   References
     1. mailto:[[37]31]terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov?
     2. mailto:[[38]32]detomaso at poca.com
     3. mailto:[[39]33]image001.png at 01D04EE9.ADCE0150
     4. mailto:[[40]34]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
     5. mailto:[[41]35]charlesmccall at gmail.com
     6. mailto:[[42]36]andymay24 at gmail.com
     7. mailto:[[43]37]detomaso at poca.com
     8. mailto:[[44]38]detomaso at poca.com
     9. mailto:[[45]39]mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
     10. mailto:[[46]40]DeTomaso at poca.com
     12. mailto:[[48]42]DeTomaso at poca.com
     14. mailto:[[50]44]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov?
     15. mailto:[[51]45]charlesmccall at gmail.com?
     16. mailto:[[52]46]andymay24 at gmail.com?
     17. mailto:[[53]47]detomaso at poca.com?
     18. mailto:[[54]48]detomaso at poca.com?
     19. mailto:[[55]49]mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk?
     20. mailto:[[56]50]DeTomaso at poca.com?
     22. mailto:[[58]52]DeTomaso at poca.com?
     24. mailto:[[60]54]DeTomaso at poca.com
   use the links above.

References

   1. [64]mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com
   2. [65]mailto:terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
   3. [66]mailto:andymay24 at gmail.com
   4. [67]mailto:detomaso at poca.com
   5. [68]mailto:mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
   6. [69]mailto:terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
   7. [70]mailto:detomaso at poca.com
   8. [71]mailto:image001.png at 01D04EE9.ADCE0150
   9. [72]mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
  10. [73]mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com
  11. [74]mailto:andymay24 at gmail.com
  12. [75]mailto:detomaso at poca.com
  13. [76]mailto:detomaso at poca.com
  14. [77]mailto:mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
  15. [78]mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
  17. [80]mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
  19. [82]mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
  20. [83]mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com
  21. [84]mailto:andymay24 at gmail.com
  22. [85]mailto:detomaso at poca.com
  23. [86]mailto:detomaso at poca.com
  24. [87]mailto:mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
  25. [88]mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
  27. [90]mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
  29. [92]mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
  31. [94]mailto:terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
  32. [95]mailto:detomaso at poca.com
  33. [96]mailto:image001.png at 01D04EE9.ADCE0150
  34. [97]mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
  35. [98]mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com
  36. [99]mailto:andymay24 at gmail.com
  37. [100]mailto:detomaso at poca.com
  38. [101]mailto:detomaso at poca.com
  39. [102]mailto:mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
  40. [103]mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
  42. [105]mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
  44. [107]mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
  45. [108]mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com
  46. [109]mailto:andymay24 at gmail.com
  47. [110]mailto:detomaso at poca.com
  48. [111]mailto:detomaso at poca.com
  49. [112]mailto:mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
  50. [113]mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
  52. [115]mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
  54. [117]mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
  56. [119]mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com

nks above.

--
Dave Londry
Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)
[123]davel at emspace.com

604 589 9183 phone/fax
6O4 72l 2278 cell
[124]Skype:embeddedspaces

References

   1. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
   2. mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com
   3. mailto:terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
   4. mailto:andymay24 at gmail.com
   5. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
   6. mailto:mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
   7. mailto:[1]charlesmccall at gmail.com
   8. mailto:[2]terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
   9. mailto:[3]andymay24 at gmail.com
  10. mailto:[4]detomaso at poca.com
  11. mailto:[5]mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
  12. mailto:6]terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
  13. mailto:7]detomaso at poca.com
  14. mailto:8]image001.png at 01D04EE9.ADCE0150
  15. mailto:9]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
  16. mailto:[2][5][10]charlesmccall at gmail.com
  17. mailto:[3][6][11]andymay24 at gmail.com
  18. mailto:[4][7][12]detomaso at poca.com
  19. mailto:[5][8][13]detomaso at poca.com
  20. mailto:[6][9][14]mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
  21. mailto:15]DeTomaso at poca.com
  23. mailto:17]DeTomaso at poca.com
  25. mailto:19]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
  26. mailto:20]charlesmccall at gmail.com
  27. mailto:21]andymay24 at gmail.com
  28. mailto:22]detomaso at poca.com
  29. mailto:23]detomaso at poca.com
  30. mailto:24]mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
  31. mailto:25]DeTomaso at poca.com
  33. mailto:27]DeTomaso at poca.com
  35. mailto:29]DeTomaso at poca.com
  37. mailto:31]terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
  38. mailto:32]detomaso at poca.com
  39. mailto:33]image001.png at 01D04EE9.ADCE0150
  40. mailto:34]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
  41. mailto:35]charlesmccall at gmail.com
  42. mailto:36]andymay24 at gmail.com
  43. mailto:37]detomaso at poca.com
  44. mailto:38]detomaso at poca.com
  45. mailto:39]mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
  46. mailto:40]DeTomaso at poca.com
  48. mailto:42]DeTomaso at poca.com
  50. mailto:44]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
  51. mailto:45]charlesmccall at gmail.com
  52. mailto:46]andymay24 at gmail.com
  53. mailto:47]detomaso at poca.com
  54. mailto:48]detomaso at poca.com
  55. mailto:49]mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
  56. mailto:50]DeTomaso at poca.com
  58. mailto:52]DeTomaso at poca.com
  60. mailto:54]DeTomaso at poca.com
  62. mailto:56]DeTomaso at poca.com
  64. mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com
  65. mailto:terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
  66. mailto:andymay24 at gmail.com
  67. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
  68. mailto:mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
  69. mailto:terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
  70. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
  71. mailto:image001.png at 01D04EE9.ADCE0150
  72. mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
  73. mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com
  74. mailto:andymay24 at gmail.com
  75. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
  76. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
  77. mailto:mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
  78. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
  80. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
  82. mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
  83. mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com
  84. mailto:andymay24 at gmail.com
  85. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
  86. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
  87. mailto:mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
  88. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
  90. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
  92. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
  94. mailto:terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
  95. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
  96. mailto:image001.png at 01D04EE9.ADCE0150
  97. mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
  98. mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com
  99. mailto:andymay24 at gmail.com
100. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
101. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
102. mailto:mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
103. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
105. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
107. mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
108. mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com
109. mailto:andymay24 at gmail.com
110. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
111. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
112. mailto:mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
113. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
115. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
117. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
119. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
121. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
123. mailto:davel at emspace.com
124. Skype:embeddedspaces

   <[2]terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov>;

        1. [14]mailto:[[25]19]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
        2. [15]mailto:[[26]20]charlesmccall at gmail.com
        3. [16]mailto:[[27]21]andymay24 at gmail.com
        4. [17]mailto:[[28]22]detomaso at poca.com
        5. [18]mailto:[[29]23]detomaso at poca.com
        6. [19]mailto:[[30]24]mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
        7. [20]mailto:[[31]25]DeTomaso at poca.com
        9. [22]mailto:[[33]27]DeTomaso at poca.com
        2. mailto:[[38]32]detomaso at poca.com
        3. mailto:[[39]33]image001.png at 01D04EE9.ADCE0150
        4. mailto:[[40]34]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
        5. mailto:[[41]35]charlesmccall at gmail.com
        6. mailto:[[42]36]andymay24 at gmail.com
        7. mailto:[[43]37]detomaso at poca.com
        8. mailto:[[44]38]detomaso at poca.com
        9. mailto:[[45]39]mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
        10. mailto:[[46]40]DeTomaso at poca.com
        12. mailto:[[48]42]DeTomaso at poca.com
        24. mailto:[[60]54]DeTomaso at poca.com
   etc.)
      use the links above.
   References
      1. [64]mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com
      2. [65]mailto:terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
      3. [66]mailto:andymay24 at gmail.com
      4. [67]mailto:detomaso at poca.com
      5. [68]mailto:mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
      6. [69]mailto:terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
      7. [70]mailto:detomaso at poca.com
      8. [71]mailto:image001.png at 01D04EE9.ADCE0150
      9. [72]mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
     10. [73]mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com
     11. [74]mailto:andymay24 at gmail.com
     12. [75]mailto:detomaso at poca.com
     13. [76]mailto:detomaso at poca.com
     14. [77]mailto:mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
     15. [78]mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
     17. [80]mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
     19. [82]mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
     20. [83]mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com
     21. [84]mailto:andymay24 at gmail.com
     22. [85]mailto:detomaso at poca.com
     23. [86]mailto:detomaso at poca.com
     24. [87]mailto:mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
     25. [88]mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
     27. [90]mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
     29. [92]mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
     31. [94]mailto:terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
     32. [95]mailto:detomaso at poca.com
     33. [96]mailto:image001.png at 01D04EE9.ADCE0150
     34. [97]mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
     35. [98]mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com
     36. [99]mailto:andymay24 at gmail.com
     37. [100]mailto:detomaso at poca.com
     38. [101]mailto:detomaso at poca.com
     39. [102]mailto:mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
     40. [103]mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
     42. [105]mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
     44. [107]mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
     45. [108]mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com
     46. [109]mailto:andymay24 at gmail.com
     47. [110]mailto:detomaso at poca.com
     48. [111]mailto:detomaso at poca.com
     49. [112]mailto:mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
     50. [113]mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
     52. [115]mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
     54. [117]mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
     56. [119]mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
   use the li
   nks above.
   --
   Dave Londry
   Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)
   [123]davel at emspace.com
   604 589 9183 phone/fax
   6O4 72l 2278 cell
   [124]Skype:embeddedspaces
   References
      1. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
      2. mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com
      3. mailto:terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
      4. mailto:andymay24 at gmail.com
      5. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
      6. mailto:mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
      7. mailto:[1]charlesmccall at gmail.com
      8. mailto:[2]terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
      9. mailto:[3]andymay24 at gmail.com
     10. mailto:[4]detomaso at poca.com
     11. mailto:[5]mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
     12. mailto:6]terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
     13. mailto:7]detomaso at poca.com
     14. mailto:8]image001.png at 01D04EE9.ADCE0150
     15. mailto:9]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
     16. mailto:[2][5][10]charlesmccall at gmail.com
     17. mailto:[3][6][11]andymay24 at gmail.com
     18. mailto:[4][7][12]detomaso at poca.com
     19. mailto:[5][8][13]detomaso at poca.com
     20. mailto:[6][9][14]mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
     21. mailto:15]DeTomaso at poca.com
     23. mailto:17]DeTomaso at poca.com
     25. mailto:19]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
     26. mailto:20]charlesmccall at gmail.com
     27. mailto:21]andymay24 at gmail.com
     28. mailto:22]detomaso at poca.com
     29. mailto:23]detomaso at poca.com
     30. mailto:24]mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
     31. mailto:25]DeTomaso at poca.com
     33. mailto:27]DeTomaso at poca.com
     35. mailto:29]DeTomaso at poca.com
     37. mailto:31]terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
     38. mailto:32]detomaso at poca.com
     39. mailto:33]image001.png at 01D04EE9.ADCE0150
     40. mailto:34]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
     41. mailto:35]charlesmccall at gmail.com
     42. mailto:36]andymay24 at gmail.com
     43. mailto:37]detomaso at poca.com
     44. mailto:38]detomaso at poca.com
     45. mailto:39]mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
     46. mailto:40]DeTomaso at poca.com
     48. mailto:42]DeTomaso at poca.com
     50. mailto:44]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
     51. mailto:45]charlesmccall at gmail.com
     52. mailto:46]andymay24 at gmail.com
     53. mailto:47]detomaso at poca.com
     54. mailto:48]detomaso at poca.com
     55. mailto:49]mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
     56. mailto:50]DeTomaso at poca.com
     58. mailto:52]DeTomaso at poca.com
     60. mailto:54]DeTomaso at poca.com
     62. mailto:56]DeTomaso at poca.com
     64. mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com
     65. mailto:terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
     66. mailto:andymay24 at gmail.com
     67. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
     68. mailto:mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
     69. mailto:terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
     70. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
     71. mailto:image001.png at 01D04EE9.ADCE0150
     72. mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
     73. mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com
     74. mailto:andymay24 at gmail.com
     75. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
     76. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
     77. mailto:mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
     78. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
     80. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
     82. mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
     83. mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com
     84. mailto:andymay24 at gmail.com
     85. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
     86. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
     87. mailto:mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
     88. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
     90. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
     92. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
     94. mailto:terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
     95. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
     96. mailto:image001.png at 01D04EE9.ADCE0150
     97. mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
     98. mailto:charlesmccall at gmail.com
     99. mailto:andymay24 at gmail.com
   100. mailto:detomaso at poca.com