[DeTomaso] NPC: Jim Rogers auto collection auction catalog

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Mon Feb 23 00:23:13 EST 2015

Just the messenger.  Some I'd love to get ahold of.  - Mike Thomas

For those of you not Las Vegans, this collection was shown by appointment
only and is probably the largest collection in this part of the country.
Jackie

https://www.mecum.com/docs/Rogers_Collection/index.html

And to think all this money will go to the Clark county School district (62%
'Hispanic' now) one of the biggest jokes in the
country........................because of this district Nevada is ranked
49th out of 50 states. Mainly because teachers spend all their time trying
to get through to the illegal Mexican 'students' and can't teach the rest.

What a joke, this guy must have been senile.